Sunday, February 27, 2011

*Kris*

Sorry All I didn't get on here sooner. Been busy. So we moved most our furnature and big items yesterday. Crazy! We are paying for our townhouse for all of March so I was planning on taking it slow, but I guess when you are relying on man power and trucks you gotta move when ya can. I tried not to lift anything "too heavy" as I keep getting yelled at. We had the supply flooring redone at work and I had people taking things from me. "That weighs more than 35lbs! you can't lift that! Don't bend!..ect.." It was so annoying. I am still capable. At least for a few more months. Let me pull my share already!! Plus I don't understand. The Army Pregnancy PT group wants us to do push ups and sit ups which rip your stomach apart even more, yet I cant carry more than 35lbs? Grr. Anyhow we just have clothes and random small items left at the house to move. So hopefully we will out of here by next Sunday.

My next appt is 7 Mar to discuss what testing we want done. After that they'll send me down stairs to set up the Gender Ultra Sound appt so we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is pretty funny and annoying! Only one girl that I work with knows that i am pregnant so far and she does the same thing "you cant pick that up!" Ahh it gets on my nerves, but they are just trying to look out for you.
    Congrats on the new house though! Hopefully the move went well. :)

    ReplyDelete