So yesterday I finally told work that I was pregnant, it was pretty funny. I don't know why, but it has been making me nervous to tell them so yesterday I finally just threw it out there. I work at a clothing store, so I just grabbed a baby boy outfit and a baby girl outfit and asked a couple of my managers which one they thought I would need. It took a second for it to sink in, but then they said congrats, they were totally surprised. They were even more surprised when I told the that I was already 19 weeks! Haha it was great, I thank my long torso for that, unless you know, you cant tell that I am pregnant. I'm just glad they know now, I felt like I was trying to be sneaky or something. Anyways just thought I would share.
p.s. 16 days until I know if it is a boy or a girl. Any predictions?
Angela:
ReplyDeleteWell, with all the girls in the extended family and the fact that your mom had only one boy, you already know what my guess is. I am so happy for you. Are you getting an ultrasound from you doctor or an outside provider?
-Angela
I'll go with boy...just so you can join the crowd. Maybe we'll all have boys. Either way I'm hoping you and Kris have the same, either both girls or both boys.
ReplyDelete~Nichole