Friday, June 3, 2011

Nichole ~Due Date

Just a quick update. Today is my due date. This little boy is still just hanging out. Went to our last doctor appointment yesterday. If he doesn't come before Monday we are set to go into the hospital and induce. Luckily we made it through to the end of Derricks school year, so he hasn't had to miss any school. My family is also about here. They are making the 16 hour drive from Utah to Texas and will be here tonight and will stay until Tuesday, so they'll be able to watch our other two while we go to the hospital. I've been cleaning and shopping and walking around all over the place and I don't think it's going to make a big difference in when he comes. The doctor says it's crazy that women can be on their second or third baby and be walking around dialated and effaced for weeks. So hopefully next you hear from me I'll not be pregnant. I'm really excited to meet this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment