Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Angela-So Uncomfortable

Hey Ladies, I totally agree with Nicole's post about being uncomfortable. It is getting so hard to work and continue going about normal day-to-day activities. I don't know how mothers with children already do it. Thankfully, my daughter is pretty well behaved, but she still has needs too. How do you juggle what your body is doing and maintaing a household and still not neglect your other children?
I plan to only work one week more, but we'll see how my doctor's appointment goes tomorrow. Each pregnancy is really different. My little guy has been chillin so low in my pelvis that it is hard to sleep and now moving around is getting increasingly harder.
I wish the rest of you best of luck managing your aches and pains. If anyone finds a miracle cure, (beside just having the baby), share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment