Yesterday I had my second midwife appointment, and I remembered to record the babies heartbeat. Hearing the heartbeat is so cool it just makes it real. Its so crazy to think there is a baby inside of me. After the appointment I text it to my mother and she totally freaked out, it was so funny. She loved it so much she set it as her ringtone, I dont know how long that will last though. Personally I think it would scare me every time.
hahahaha thats soo funny!! lol That would definately scare me! especially if i was watching a scary movie and someone called hahaha Im soo happy for you!That is soo exciting though! Cant wait to hear more from all of you! :)
ReplyDeleteKris:
ReplyDeleteLOL nice. I must say Thanks A Lot!! The word I heard is my Mom wants me to the same now. We'll see if I remember. This crazy prgnancy brain just makes me forget a lot. ;) lol.