Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Nichole~ Due Dates and Kids

Maybe I'm late to catch on but I just realized that Angela and I have our due dates 10 days apart and Vanessa and Kris are 10 days apart. So cool. It will be fun to see if Vanessa and Kris both have girls or boys together. It will also be fun to see how close we actually have our babies. I so far have had to be induced with both babies, so I might go over a week or more and be closer to Angela's due date.

Since we all come from decent sized families I was wondering if you girls know how many kids you want to have? Derrick and I are both the oldest of 8. We were thinking we might down-size a little and do 6. Originally he thought 4 and I thought 6. We compromised on 6. :) The other day though, he decided that he thought we'd maybe have more then that. Not sure where we'll end up.

2 comments:

  1. Thast is funny that we are both 10 days apart I hadnt realized the numbers yet. As for number of kids we are thinking 4, but we will see what happens and what feels right when the time comes. I dont think i could do 6 though... We will see what 1 is like first :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela

    I feel that a smaller family is right for us. I've never aspired to beat or meet my mother with 9 children. I think there is a good possibility that we will be done after 2 kids, but I know our max would not exceed 4 unless we win the lottery.

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete