Saturday, May 7, 2011
Kris .... I'm back!
Happy Mother's Day Ladies!! I know it's been a while but things have been crazy. I am happy to report though that we finally registered at Target today. We are still aiming for Babies R Us too, but it will probably be a couple weeks. We are such slackers! Next Sat we are doing the 3D/4D imaging of our baby Kamaera. We still havent finished painting the room. We havent ordered a crib set yet, or finished the bamboo curtain rod. Yes thats bamboo. We are doing a Tropical summer theme for her room. That is probably the thing we're most excited about. As for my health, im good. Dont think about the prego thing too much. I feel a lot is expected of me Army wise so I rarely have a chance to slow down and think about the baby. I know that must sound bad but its true. I remember about her when females at work make comments like "Dang youre big!" or "Youre only that far along?". It just makes me feel fat and depressed for a few minutes then I have to shove that aside and move on with life. The males seem to think i look good or not prego at all. LOL they must just think im a x large woman all the time. Reguardless of their reasoning, their coments make my day. I had to go to the promotion board on Monday. A Panel of 6, rapidly firing questions on 15 diff subjects I had to answer. Scarry. So glad its over and they approved me for advancement to the next rank. Just have to get more points and ill make Sergeant. This next wk I have Safetey Stand Down. Im my clinic's rep so I was put in charge of the Heat casualty/environmental safety portion of the instruction for my unit. A little crazy but im getting use to being in front of the unit (+60 people). Till then Im just chugging along. Hope you all are doing well and getting as much sleep as possible. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see you back on here. We missed you. Even if you don't have time to post, still check back and read up on everyone. Take care.
ReplyDelete